At Rancho El Parral, the health and well-being of our clients and staff is number one priority,
therefore, we share with you some of the measures we are taking in response to the
Booking flexibility policy
All existing reservations can be modified or canceled without additional charges until 24 hours
before the scheduled arrival. We offer flexibility with early check-in and late check-out service.
Please note that these policies apply to reservations made directly through Rancho el Parral. For
guests who have booked through Online Travel Agencies (OTA) or other platforms we recommend
contacting them directly for information on their policies and assistance.
The policies on reservations for private events may be modified by date, for more information
please contact our staff in charge.
We are committed to provide providing environments that are safe, clean and reliable services for
our guests and staff, as well as maintaining standards of cleanliness, disinfection, and ongoing
training to make them feel safe during their visit.
Collaboration security protocol
- The temperature of our collaborators will be taken when they arrive at the facilities.
- Body and shoe disinfection.
- All personnel must wear face masks, face shield and gloves at all times.
Precautionary measures at reception
- To avoid unnecessary contact, you can check-in, check-out, request items and services,
access the room and pay for your stay using your mobile device.
- Protective acrylic barrier for protection at the reception reception protection.
- Each guest will sign a health declaration, confirming that during the 30 days prior to arrival, they
have not presented any symptoms related to COVID-19 and that they have not been diagnosed
with the virus either.
- Guests' luggage will undergo a disinfection process.
Sanitary measures in rooms and common areas
- We carry out cleaning and disinfection protocols frequently within the rooms and all common
areas, both interior and exterior, with products that meet the necessary criteria.
- Our team will wear gloves, face shield and face masks while cleaning and disinfecting the
- Our mattresses will be disinfected by a steam process.
- After the departure of the guests, the room will undergo a disinfection procedure using an
electrostatic mist system.
- We pay special attention to all frequently contacted items like door switches and door handles.
- On your bedroom door you will find a notice that guarantees disinfection.
- We have hygiene stations in the common areas for guests and staff with disinfectant products.
- All guests will receive a hygiene kit which includes antibacterial gel, mouth covers, disinfecting
wipes and other products.
- Washing and disinfecting bedding, linens, accessories and kitchen utensils.
- The air conditioning will have maintenance and continuous disinfection.
- Indications for frequent and adequate hand washing are shown in the various areas, as well as
the mandatory use of antibacterial gel and mouth covers.
- Disinfection of all areas taking care of social distancing.
- All common areas will have a limited number of people and social distance will be maintained,
including dining rooms.
- We work with local producers and suppliers, close to our property, to reduce product handling.
Our service providers such as transportation and tours must comply with hygiene and safety
We believe in a responsible and safe stay while remaining vigilant and following the procedures
and protocols recommended by the authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Rancho El Parral thanks you for your support and preference, we look forward to welcoming you